Hiring , for Picker/Packer - Forklift Operators – Lead Positions and Quality Assurance at TS Trim in Canal Winchester $9.00 – $11.00 an hour 1st , 2nd, 3rd, shifts available — December 12th, 15th and 22nd from 10am -2pm – Applications available at time of event or on line before hand at remedystaff.com — 2 Id’s and drug test required
We are hiring men and women 55 and older for a paid job training program for 20 hours a week at minimum wage. Please apply on the 3rd. floor at Job and Family located at 239 W. Main Street, Lancaster, Ohio Monday – Friday from 8am. – 12pm. or call 740-652-7815.
Fairfield County Job & Family Services is currently recruiting young mothers and fathers between 16 and 21 years of age to serve in paid internships as No Kidding Peer Educators.
As a peer educator you will…
- Educate youth about the rights, responsibilities and realities of teenage parenting
- Build life and leadership skills
- Have the opportunity to earn money while gaining parenting and professional skills
- Earn an hourly wage or monthly stipend for all training, and presentation hours
- Be reimbursed for transportation costs
Individuals wishing to apply for No Kidding Ohio may pick up an application at the Ohio Means Jobs Resource Center located at Fairfield County Job & Family Services, 239 W. Main St., Lancaster.
To learn more about the No Kidding Ohio program, please contact Angela Harris at (740) 475-1719 or Ginny Grilli at (740) 652-7808.