Thursday Nov.6th from 10am to 1:00 pm
Held at the Government Services Building
239 West Main Street, 3rd Floor
Lancaster, Ohio 43130
Currently looking for Pick/Pack, General Warehouse and Forklift Drivers for our Columbus location near Groveport Ohio.
November 5, 2014 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Held at Government Services Building
239 West Main Street
Lancaster, Ohio 43130
Are we looking for YOU? Now hiring responsible, service-oriented and dedicated individuals who present a well-groomed and professional appearance to join a team of cleaning professionals.
The successful candidate will be:
Responsible for professionally cleaning offices, financial institutions or light industrial facilities.
- Trained in the latest techniques using Capture and Removal tools and processes.
- Provided consistent coaching and support by a trained Supervisor
- Joining a team of dedicated professionals whose goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
The successful candidate must:
- Pass a criminal background check
- Have reliable transportation
- No physical limitations
- Able to lift at least 40 lbs.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Very Competitive wages
- Bonuses, commissions and rewards available
- Flexible part-time working hours (typically 10-24 hours per week)
- Locations include Fairfield, Franklin, Licking, Pickaway and Ross counties
- Periodic merit increases based upon performance and attendance
- $50 Referral Bonus for referring a new employee hire
- Ideal for college students, seniors or anyone desiring a second income
Seize the opportunity! Contact us today and join the TEAM!
Apply online at: http://myservicemaster.com/8726 Click “About Us” and the “Apply Now” Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Curnell (Recruiter)
416 N. Mt. Pleasant Ave
Lancaster, OH 41310
Snider-Blake Personnel & Anchor Hocking have teamed up together! Immediate 1st and 2nd shifts. Open Interviews 11/4 & 11/7 from 9-3. Please fill out an application prior at the OhioMeansJobs – Fairfield County Center. Onsite drug test and background check required.
Hiring event Wednesday November 5, 10:00a.m.-12:00p.m.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA NOT REQUIRED
Quality Sorting Positions (Auto Parts) in Reynoldsburg!
1st and 2nd shifts
Health Benefits available
Fulltime, long-term temporary positions
$10.00 hr plus tax free referral bonus
Requirements: Lift up to 20 lbs, Stand 8 hours or more per day, Steel Toed boots, Drug Screen, Background Check
Complete online application prior to interview at mscompanies.com
Monday, November 3, 2014
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
FULL-TIME, TEMP-TO-HIRE GENERAL LABORERS AND PICK-PACK POSITIONS!
POSITIONS LOCATED IN GROVEPORT, PATASKALA AND NEW ALBANY
PAY RATE $9.80 – $13.00/hr
- All shifts, including swing shift
- 40 plus hours per week
- Overtime and weekends depending on workload
-Able to lift up to 50 lbs
-Stand over 8 hours per day
-Bring two (2) forms of ID
-Provide bank account information, if available
-No education required
-Driver’s license not required
-Must have reliable transportation
Applications are available the day of the hiring event!
**MUST BRING TWO FORMS OF ID
Retriev Technologies will be at the Fairfield County OMJ Resource Room Wednesday, November 12th, 9 am – 3 pm
Production Positions in Lancaster
$10.00 – $11.25 starting pay
Open Interviews at OMJ Fairfield Resource Room
Nov 10th, 13th from 10 am – 3 pm.
GED or Diploma required.
Drug and background checks
Positions ar in Canal Winchester and Pataskala
Some are Production Positions at TS Trim
Temp to Hire – 4-6 months experience $8.50-$12.50 per hour
Complete application in resource room.
Abacus will hold open interviews at OMJ Fairfield on October 30th from 10am-3pm
Applications will be available at the interview.
Fairfield County Job & Family Services is currently recruiting young mothers and fathers between 16 and 21 years of age to serve in paid internships as No Kidding Peer Educators.
As a peer educator you will…
- Educate youth about the rights, responsibilities and realities of teenage parenting
- Build life and leadership skills
- Have the opportunity to earn money while gaining parenting and professional skills
- Earn an hourly wage or monthly stipend for all training, and presentation hours
- Be reimbursed for transportation costs
Individuals wishing to apply for No Kidding Ohio may pick up an application at the Ohio Means Jobs Resource Center located at Fairfield County Job & Family Services, 239 W. Main St., Lancaster.
To learn more about the No Kidding Ohio program, please contact Angela Harris at (740) 475-1719 or Ginny Grilli at (740) 652-7808.