Step 1: Apply online at www.reliablestaffingservices.com
Step 2: call 740-395-0100 or 614-779-0302 OR come to the hiring event at the Ohio Means Jobs Fairfield Center
December 1st 11a.m.-3p.m. or December 16 9a.m.-3p.m.
Hiring production associates now for a Columbus manufacturing company on the southeast side. Potential for direct hire.
12 hour shifts/ $12 hr- 4 day work week
Lifting up to 75 lbs/standing over 8 hours
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life
Employer performs drug test during hiring event.
Background check- ALL are encouraged to apply
Drivers license and social security card or birth certificate needed the day of the event.
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
QUALITY SORTING POSITIONS (Auto Parts) IN REYNOLDSBURG!
- 1st and 2nd shifts
- Health Benefits available
- Full-time, long-term temporary positions
- $11.00 hr plus tax free referral bonus
- Lift up to 20 lbs
- Stand 8 hours or more per day
- Steel –Toed Boots
- Drug Screen
- Background Check
- High School Diploma not required
Complete online application prior to interview at: mscompanies.com
We are hiring men and women 55 and older for a paid job training program for 20 hours a week at minimum wage. Please apply on the 3rd. floor at Job and Family located at 239 W. Main Street, Lancaster, Ohio Monday – Friday from 8am. – 12pm. or call 740-652-7815.
Immediate 1st and 2nd shifts. Open Interviews
Please fill out an application prior at the OhioMeansJobs – Fairfield County Center. Onsite drug test and background check required.
Fairfield County Job & Family Services is currently recruiting young mothers and fathers between 16 and 21 years of age to serve in paid internships as No Kidding Peer Educators.
As a peer educator you will…
- Educate youth about the rights, responsibilities and realities of teenage parenting
- Build life and leadership skills
- Have the opportunity to earn money while gaining parenting and professional skills
- Earn an hourly wage or monthly stipend for all training, and presentation hours
- Be reimbursed for transportation costs
Individuals wishing to apply for No Kidding Ohio may pick up an application at the Ohio Means Jobs Resource Center located at Fairfield County Job & Family Services, 239 W. Main St., Lancaster.
To learn more about the No Kidding Ohio program, please contact Angela Harris at (740) 475-1719 or Ginny Grilli at (740) 652-7808.